JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (September 25, 2017) — Content marketing, lead generation and public relations firm Reputation Ink has been recognized for its recent PR work for legal client Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC.
The law firm received a Your Honor Award from the Legal Marketing Association Southeast Region (LMASE) for a PR campaign that garnered national media attention and generated new business for the firm. LMASE awarded Lightfoot first place in the “media strategy” category at the organization’s annual conference last week in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Reputation Ink developed and executed the media strategy in collaboration with Lightfoot when the firm’s white collar lead attorney, Jack Sharman, was retained as special counsel by the Alabama House of Representatives Judiciary Committee to guide its impeachment investigation of then-Governor Robert Bentley.
Building on that momentum, the Reputation Ink team then proactively leveraged Sharman’s experience and positioned him as a national thought leader on the ongoing investigation into President Donald Trump and alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.
“Reputation Ink’s media strategy resulted in nationwide coverage for our law firm,” said Emily B. Woloschuk, Lightfoot’s Director of Marketing and Business Development. “Because they successfully placed Lightfoot in the conversation, we’ve been able to position the firm as a news source for other government investigations.”
As a result of the PR campaign, the Reputation Ink team secured:
- National television coverage, including interviews on NBC’s The Today Show and MSNBC’s The 11th Hour with Brian Williams
- National coverage in articles from The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today and more
- A regional television interview, reaching 385,470 TV homes
- Coverage overall in 26 print and online media outlets, reaching more than 200 million subscribers and viewers, plus the reach of two wire services (Reuters and Bloomberg)
- Thousands of impressions across social media, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- More than 16,000 downloads within the first 30 hours on the firm’s dedicated Bentley investigation website and more than 50,000 total views so far
In addition to elevating the profile of the firm and its attorneys, the media strategy also generated new business for Lightfoot’s White Collar Criminal Defense and Corporate Investigations practice. Within weeks, the firm was retained for a high-profile public corruption case.
About Lightfoot, Franklin & White LLC
Lightfoot, Franklin & White is one of the largest litigation-only law firms in the Southeast. Representing many of the world's leading corporations in such varied industries as financial services, manufacturing, energy and communications, Lightfoot’s lawyers bring a wealth of trial and appellate experience to bear. Lightfoot, Franklin & White: When it matters. For more information, visit www.lightfootlaw.com.
About Reputation Ink
Reputation Ink is a marketing and PR firm with proven experience creating and implementing strategic marketing campaigns for large, complex companies and professional services firms. Leveraging the power of content marketing, lead generation and public relations, the agency helps clients in architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), law, technology and other complex B2B industries generate high-quality leads that turn into millions in revenue. For more information visit www.rep-ink.com.