Content marketing and public relations go together like peanut butter and jelly. Why? Because they both rely on the art of great storytelling.
We don’t wait for story angles. We create them.
Our publicists think and act like journalists. In fact, many are former journalists who bring their skills to our clients’ brands, digging deep to find the stories that the media will love.
We work hard to unearth the topics, trends and issues we can use to place our clients in the media using a variety of techniques, including:
- Studying your targeted media, getting to know what they cover, and building relationships with them
- Developing proactive media pitches (issues, trends, commentary)
- Newsjacking (closely following news and reacting quickly to sudden events)
- Tracking and pitching editorial calendars
- Writing and distributing press announcements
- Pitching and writing bylined articles
- Submitting and promoting award wins
- Developing case studies
- Pitching feature articles
- Conducting and pitching the results of surveys and other research
- Providing virtual press office management services
Proven success securing high-profile media placements
We have secured media placements in high-profile media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CNBC and more. We’ve also won awards for our PR work, including a first-place award in the Legal Marketing Association’s Your Honor Awards competition in the media relations category.
Niche media content partnerships
In addition to mainstream media, we have extensive experience working with niche trade publications, and have established content partnerships due to our editorial capabilities.
After establishing architecture, engineering and construction firm Stellar’s Food for Thought blog, several food trade publications began requesting our content, which is now featured regularly throughout that sector’s trade media.
Ready for the spotlight? Contact us today.
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: Newsletter_NewsletterList.cshtml)