JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (February 1, 2021) — Michelle Calcote King, Principal & President of Reputation Ink, a marketing and public relations agency focused on law firms, has been named to the Legal Marketing Association Southeast (LMASE) Regional Governing Board.
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) is a non-profit organization serving the needs of legal marketing, business development and client service professionals at all stages of their careers. Its members are from firms and supporting organizations of all sizes. LMASE is one of the largest regions within LMA, and has more than 500 members from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
King re-started the Jacksonville, Florida LMA Local Steering Committee (LSC) in early 2018, serving as the group’s chair in 2018, 2019 and 2020. She also served as a member of the LMASE Communications Committee, has been a speaker at the regional conference and has participated on many panels, including a recent Florida LMA Crisis Communications Panel.
King will serve as a director-at-large for LMASE, a two-year term. In addition to King, the Board includes:
- Keely Yates, LMASE President and Director of Marketing, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
- Emily Woloschuk, LMASE President-Elect and Director of Marketing & Business Development, Lightfoot Franklin & White LLC
- Danielle Smith, LMASE Immediate Past President and Director of Marketing, Burr & Forman LLP
- Katie Mihalcik Holcombe, LMASE Treasurer and Marketing Manager, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Leeann Lee, LMASE Secretary and Senior Proposal and Business Development Content Manager, BakerHostetler
- Raven Hicks, LMASE Treasurer-Elect and Marketing and Business Development Manager, Teague Campbell Dennis & Gorham, LLP
- Heather Holstege, LMASE Director at Large and Business Development Manager, Parker Poe
- Laura Hudson, LMASE Director at Large and Director of Marketing and Business Development, Ward and Smith, P.A
- Leigh Anne Thompson, LMASE Director at Large and Business Development Manager, GrayRobinson, P.A.
About Reputation Ink
Reputation Ink is a B2B and professional services marketing and public relations agency. The firm focuses on three areas: corporate law, architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), and complex business-to-business companies. Providing public relations, content marketing, social media marketing and lead generation services, the agency has generated millions in ROI for its clients. To learn more, visit rep-ink.com.
The Legal Marketing Association’s Southeastern Region (LMASE), established in 1985, is one of the largest regions within the international organization of LMA with more than 500 members throughout nine states. The Legal Marketing Association is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs, representing the interests and maintaining the professional standards of individuals involved in business development, marketing, public relations and internal communications, event planning, web and creative services in the legal profession. For more information, visit www.legalmarketing.org.