Being a business-to-business marketer isn’t for the faint hearted. Today’s chief marketing officers, or CMOs, have the shortest tenure in the C-suite. While this short lifespan has many causes, we believe much can be attributed to their exceptionally complex roles and often difficult-to-pinpoint ROI.
We thrive when helping b2b marketers solve their complex problems and develop strategies to meet their business goals. Clients turn to us when they need:
- An outside perspective — everyone is too close to their own work and at times can use an external point of view to challenge their biases and help them think differently.
- Solutions from other industries — while we specialize in B2B and professional services, we work with clients across several industries within that niche. For example, law firms do some things particularly well, and AEC firms do other things really well. They can all learn from each other, and we facilitate that.
- The latest content marketing & PR best practices — constantly learning and staying abreast of best practices is in our DNA (just take a look at our blog, INKsights). We live and breathe all things content marketing and public relations.
- A roster of niche experts — we don’t waste our time doing what we’re not great at. But over the years, our clients have asked us to do a WIDE range of marketing-related tasks. To help them meet their goals, we’ve developed a roster of niche experts, from website design and development, branding, SEO, advertising, business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing and more. When needed, we direct our clients to the right resources to set them up for success.
Our marketing strategy services include:
- Content marketing strategy
- Public relations strategy
- Thought leadership strategy
- Inbound marketing strategy
- Buyer persona development
- Messaging development
- Market research
- Social media strategy
- Account-based marketing strategy
- Editorial calendar planning
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Referral marketing strategy
- ROI analysis & reporting